Saturday 13 August 2011

A Journal Page

Whoo, I've just had a marathon session printing off lots of old family photos from the computer, so before I packed up for the day, just thought I'd show you a picture of the last journal page I did (courtesy of Ali's prompts).  This was created a few weeks ago and the theme of the page was "LOVE".  I chose to use one of my favourite pieces of poetry (a Shakespeare sonnet) as the focus of mine.

My feet have hardly touched the ground for the past few weeks, so much has been going on (family wise), but things may calm down again shortly so I'm hoping to be able to concentrate a bit more time on my art journalling before too long. 

Anyway, just a short post today ....... catch up with you all again soon!

1 comment:

  1. well, firstly you are crafting like mad because the footy season is about to begin - own up now - and also, did you know I am related to Shakespeare's brother? Doesn't make me a bard though! LOL
    Hugs Joanne xx
    X Mia

    ReplyDelete