Thursday 25 February 2010

Grunge Chunky Book Swap

Can't believe how quickly places are filling up for this chunky book swap - I guess there are a lot of Tim Holtz/grunge fans out there! ...... I've still got room for a couple more people before sign up closes, so if you're thinking of having a go, you need to jump in quick and send me an email to let me know you want "in"!

Also, check out the link in the sidebar to The Stamp Man blog, which I just discovered, where he's running a givaway to win the 12 new Tim Holtz distress inkpads (such gorgeous colours!) - all you need to do is leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning them. 

I just got word that my copy of Tim Holtz's book is on its way, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it might arrive tomorrow - can't wait to have a look at it!  And if you'd like to see a little of what goes on "behind the scenes" on a QVC craft day, then check out my sister Lindsay's blog to read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment