Tuesday 1 June 2010

"A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM" - New ATC Swap

Here it is ...... this month's ATC swap.  As we are now into June and the longest day of the year will be approaching in a few weeks' time, I thought that this would be an appropriate summery theme and it should give you all plenty of room for interpretation ...... William Shakespeare's play perhaps, a dream that you've had, something fairylike and fanciful, even humorous or whimsical.  However you choose to create your cards, I hope you enjoy the process of making your little pieces of art ..... it's wonderful to see just how diverse everyone's ideas are.

Details of the swap and how to sign up are listed in the sidebar, along with a card I made inspired by this theme (The Day Dreamer). 

 I wonder what mischief Mia is dreaming up right now?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be emailing my intention Heather. Just hope to find the time to make my entries. Luv Joanne xx
    X Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather. Count me in too please! Mia is gorgeous and not mischievous (think that's spelt right!!) at all!! Butter wouldn't melt!! Love your ATC, thought I might "do" Fairies if that's ok? Will e-mail you shortly. Love S xxx

    ReplyDelete