Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Pink Gents are on their way .....

The "pink gents" swap ended at the weekend and as I only had three participants, as well as myself (first cards I've made for ages!), everyone has received a card from every other person.  I swapped the cards out today and Graham has assured me that he dropped them in the postbox at lunchtime (first collection day after the bank holiday weekend).  Thanks to Joanne, Mel and Sonia for taking the time to join in this swap - you really came up with some interesting and amusing takes on this theme ...... here are pics of what they did!

Joanne Parkin

Mel Dunkley

Sonia Jones

....... and these are mine

I was also going to have a draw to win the "Dandy Gentleman" cabinet card which I created (see pics in previous postings).  As there were only three names to choose from, I decided to let Mia once again pick the winner for me, so this is what I did ....... first I wrote everyone's names on differently coloured pieces of paper and then scrumpled them up  into little balls.  Mia's absolute favourite game is chasing balls of paper up and down the hall and stairs, so I threw them along the hall to see which one she'd go for.


As you can see, Mia very definitely made her choice .........


..... and (drumroll please!) the Winner is ..........


Congratulations, Mel - the "Dandy Gent" is coming your way soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm excited now knowing my postie is bringing me some ATCs. This was a hard challenge but I really enjoyed it. I need challenges to get me going. Lovely Mia joining in too, what a little treasure. Hope you are well, miss you.
    Hugs Joanne xx
    X Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, fantastic Atc's. Well done to Mel!

    Sorry I didn't have time to play.. it's been the school hols for the last 3 wks.. no wonder my mojo has gone well & truly missing! :(

    Hope you are well. Have a great week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete