Saturday 24 July 2010

See what the little madam's been up to this time!

I thought you might be amused to see what Mia's latest addiction is ...... she has developed a taste now, not only for paper balls, but for balls of wool as well.  I've had to hide away as much as I can but the little madam has still managed to ferret some out through a small gap under the lid of a plastic box I was storing it in!  I was wondering at how quiet Mia was when I walked into our bedroom and there on the floor was the tangled remains of what had once been a beautiful skein of sock yarn. 

Oh, and the tape measure is another of Mia's favourite toys - it WAS mine until she sneaked it off me one day and now it's hers and spends its days being dragged up and down the stairs and brought to our feet whenever she particularly wants us to play with her!

3 comments:

  1. Try giving her some knitting needles, you never know, she could be a knitter in disguise!
    I just love it when animals get up to mischief, it means they are contented. Hope you managed to unravel it for her.
    Luv Joanne xx
    X Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* Joanne - unravel it!!! It'll take about 3 days to untangle that mess! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Heather she is lovely and i think Joanne is right - a knitter or crafter in disguise! Love S xxx

    ReplyDelete