Saturday 20 March 2010

ATC Techniques

Just a quickie to say thanks for the comments about the ATCs I posted recently.  I was asked if I could give details how I made some of these, so I thought I might re-create (but not exactly) one or two of them with some step-by-step photos for those who wanted to know.  I've been too short of time the past couple of days to do this, but promise I'll work on them soon as I can (just didn't want anyone to think I ignored their comments)!  :o)

Today I picked up an old copy of Jules Verne's "Around the World in 80 Days" in a local charity shop ..... a very opportune find as the idea of running some kind of swap in the future with this as the theme has been going round in my head for quite a few weeks now.  I remember seeing the film version of this starring David Niven, but I never got round to reading the book so I may just give it a go and then formulate (hmm, does that sound like the right word?) the swap from there ....... it wouldn't be till later in the year, but I hope there'd be some good interest in it, it'd definitely have a vintagey/Victorian feel to it.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment