Thursday 25 March 2010

Dream a Little Dream

I had a lovely surprise in the post this morning as I received this beautiful ATC from Sandra Zengler, one of my online friends, which she had created after reading my step-by-step instructions on how I put together my "Fill Your Day with Joy" card.  Sandra's bird stamp was in portrait rather than landscape, so she realigned all the elements and made it her own design - Sandra has used a glitter pen around the card edges rather than a Krylon pen and added the eyelet and fibres to the bottom of the ATC.  And of course, I love the extra "beady" embellishment!  Thank you, Sandra, for a gorgeous card and it 's great to see how my initial idea has been interpreted ......


..... and if anyone else has had a go at making their own version of this card, then I'd love to see how they turned out.

Tomorrow (time allowing) I'll post the promised step-by-step instructions for my "Nature's Beauty" ATC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment