Wednesday 11 November 2009

Here is the latest photo of little Mia - she is 12 weeks old today and getting to be a right cheeky madam.  She's as bright as a button and as naughty as she can be, but very cute with it, so she gets away with everything!



I hope some of you will have a go at joining in my Guardian Angel ATC/Ornament swap - you really can interpret this any way you like, just have some fun with it.  Joanne has already made her ATC and ornament (which looks wonderful) for this swap so go check them out on her blog for a bit of inspiration! 


2 comments:

  1. Awwww! just look at those eyes. She is so adorable. Thanks for the link to my blog. I hope you like my swaps when you see them. xx
    XXX Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, she is gorgeous. Just off to check out the new swap! S xxx

    ReplyDelete